- 2 puff pastry (all ready)
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 knob of butter
- Apple compote (approx. 250g)
- 1 egg yolk
1. Extend the puff pastry, prick it with a fork, then spread the compote on it.
2. Peel and cut the apples into slices, then arrange them on the dough.
3. Sprinkle with sugar, with a knob of butter.
4. Cover with the other puff pastry, weld up the edges, then prick the dough. Brush the dough with the egg yolk.
5. Put in the oven for 40 min, at 210 ° C.
Ready to eat!