- 500g of beef cheek
- 60g of diced bacon
- 30g butter
- 1L of red wine
- 2 onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Parsley, bay leaf and thyme
- 200g of Paris mushrooms
- Salt & pepper
1. Chop the onions. Peel the garlic.
2. In a pressure cooker, sizzle the meat and bacon in butter.
3. Add the onions, the mushrooms and sprinkle with flour. Mix and fry until they start to color.
4. Pour the red wine until it covers the meat.
5. Add salt and pepper. Add the garlic and the herbs.
6. Close the pressure cooker. Gently cook for 60 minutes.
Ready to eat!