- 1 chicken from 1.5 to 2 kg
- 150g of thin stuffing
- 100g of poultry liver
- 100g of butter
- 4 pieces of white pudding
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. of fresh cream
- 1 tbsp. of cognac
- Salt and pepper
1. Brown the chicken livers in a little butter, crush them and then prepare them with the thin stuffing, the cream, the egg, the cognac.
2. Preheat your oven to 200°C (th.6/7).
3. Season with salt and pepper and fill the chicken with this stuffing. Sew the opening so it doesn't escape.
4. Coat the chicken with the remaining butter and bake it in the oven at 200°C (th.6/7) for 1 hour and 15 minutes, salting it halfway through cooking.
5. Remove the skin from the white pudding pieces, cut each into 3 pieces and place the white pudding pieces around the chicken 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
6. Serve with a chestnut purée.
Ready to eat!