- 500g cod fillet thinly sliced
- Juice 8 limes (250ml)
- 1 red onion sliced into rings
- Handful pitted green olives finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped into pieces
- Coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- A pinch of caster sugar
- Tortilla chips
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the fish, lime juice and onion. The juice should completely cover the fish; if not, add a little more. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 1h30
2. Remove the fish and onion from the lime juice (discard the juice) and place in a bowl. Add the olives chilies, tomatoes, coriander and olive oil, stir gently, then season with a good pinch of salt and sugar. This can be made a couple of hours in advance and stored in the fridge.
3. Serve with tortilla chips to scoop up the ceviche and enjoy with a glass of cold beer.
Ready to eat!