Cookies with melting heart
- 125 g of butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 180 g of flour
- 20 g of cornstarch
- 100 g of chocolate chips (additional)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread (palm oil free) by Lucien Georgelin (available on MyMarket)
1. Blanch the butter and sugar. Add the whole egg then the flour, cornstarch, a pinch of salt and baking powder and mix together.
2. Stir in the chocolate chips and place the preparation in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Take about 45 g portions of the dough (one large knob), flatten, top with a spoonful of chocolate spread and close, shaping into a ball.
4. Bake at 180 ° C for 11 minutes; the cookies will spread while baking.
5. Take out of the oven and let cool on a rack; do not wait until they are golden to take them out of the oven as they will be overcooked and will harden on cooling.
Ready to eat!