Herb Flavoured Quiche
- Puff pastry
- 200g lardons
- 1 knob of butter
- 5 eggs
- 25cl single cream
- 250g grated gruyere
- Ground pepper
- 3 tablespoon Darégal frozen Parsley
- 3 tablespoon Darégal frozen Oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C.
2. Brown the lardons for a few minutes in a frying pan.
3. Meanwhile, roll the pastry out onto a greased pie dish and pierce with a fork.
4. Beat the eggs thoroughly in a bowl.
5. Add the cream, the cheese, the lardons, parsley and oregano.
6. A little bit of ground pepper and mix well.
7. Pour the mixture all over the pastry.
8. Cook in the centre of the oven for 30 minutes. It is ready!
Ready to eat!