- 225 g of flour
- 1 sachet of PLAISANCE BIO baking powder
- 200 g of brown sugar
- 1 sachet of organic PLAISANCE BIO vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp of lemon extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar of plain soy dessert
- 215 g of butter
- 225g of butter
- 400g of powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp of organic PLAISANCE BIO lemon extract
- 1 bag of yellow dye
Take out the butter for glazing, cut it into pieces and let it soften at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 160°C/180°C (T. 6/7) with fan heat.
1. Melt the butter and let it cool to room temperature.
2. Mix the flour, brown sugar, organic PLAISANCE BIO vanilla sugar and organic PLAISANCE BIO lemon extract in a bowl.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs and the soy dessert.
4. Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients, add the melted butter and mix carefully, with a whisk if necessary, to obtain a smooth, lump-free dough. Spread into the moulds.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Test baking with the blade of a knife which, when inserted in the heart of one of the cupcakes, should come out clean and dry.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the moulds onto a wire rack. Let cool completely before glazing.
1. Beat the softened butter in a large bowl with a wooden spoon to soften it (the butter should be soft and not melted).
2. Gradually add the powdered sugar and lemon extract to obtain a firm and light preparation at the same time.
3. Add the colorant, beat to evenly distribute the color.
4. Place in a piping bag with fluted tip.
5. When cupcakes are completely cooled, proceed with icing.
Ready to eat!