Lentil Humus in a Milanese style ⭐⭐
- 300 gr. of blond or green lentils
- 1 tablespoon peanut paste
- 5 cl. peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ lemon juice
- Sesame seeds
1. Mix 300gr. of well-cooked blond or green lentils with a spoon of peanut paste, peanut oil, garlic clove, juice of a ½ lemon, a pinch of sweet paprika and salt.
2. Put the preparation in a hollow dish.
3. Roast a few sesame seeds in a pan and sprinkle them over the humus.
4. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
5. Serve with toasted toast and thin slices of coppa.
Ready to eat!