Salmon Duo Tartar with Courgettes and Chives
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 150g smoked salmon
- 4 grated courgettes
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, ground pepper
- 4 tablespoon Darégal frozen Chives
- 1 of ginger
- 2 shallots
1. To make a salmon tartar, cut the fresh salmon fillets into small cubes and the smoked salmon into slices.
2. In a bowl, mix the salmon, the shallots, the ginger and 2 tablespoon of chives. Add some lemon juice and rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Make a dome shape on each plate and add some ground pepper.
4. Keep cold while preparing the courgettes.
5. To make the courgette side dish, whisk together the mustard and the olive oil in a bowl.
6. Add the courgettes and the chives, some salt and ground pepper and mix well.
7. Place the courgettes around the salmon dome and serve immediately.
Ready to eat!