Salmon pave with dill sauce
- 4 salmon pave
- 1 shallot
- 1 small glass of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon of fish aroma
- 20cl of liquid whole cream
- Fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Place the salmon pave in an oven dish and bake for 25 minutes th 6 (180°).
2. Peel and finely chop the shallot. Brown it in a saucepan with a drizzle of olive oil for 2 minutes
3. Pour the white wine and the fish stock. Boil and mix
4. Add the fresh cream, dill, salt and pepper.
5. Arrange a salmon pave on each plate and top with the dill sauce. Serve with rice or spinach leaf.
Ready to eat!