Sausage and vegetable skewers
- 12 sausages, cut into 2.5 cm (1 in.) pieces
- 1 Small red onion, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 broccoli in bouquets
- Steak spices 15ml (1 tablespoon)
- Allow 15ml (1 tablespoon) of olive oil
1. If the skewers used are bamboo, soak them in water about 30 minutes before cooking.
2. When cooking, preheat the barbecue to medium-high power.
3. Prick the sausages, zucchini, red onion and pepper cubes and broccoli bouquets on the skewers, alternating them.
4. In a bowl, combine the steak spices with the olive oil. Brush skewers with spicy oil.
5. On the hot and oiled grill of the barbecue, place the skewers. Close the lid and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning the skewers occasionally.
Ready to eat!