Smoked salmon pasta
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 500g of pasta
- 300g of fresh cream
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large pat of butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, pepper
1. Chop the onion finely, as well as all the herbs. Cut the salmon into small strips.
2. Boil salted water in a large saucepan and discard the fresh penne. For an al dente cooking, cook for about 10 min and drain the pasta.
3. Melt the butternut with the oil in a frying pan, fry the chopped onion in it.
4. Pour in the crème fraîche and when it is hot, add the smoked salmon and chopped herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste (be careful, the smoked salmon is already salty).
5. Make a nice plate by putting the smoked salmon on the penne and decorate it with some herbs around it.
Ready to eat!