Sole fillets rolled with chorizo
- 8 sole fillets
- 1 chorizo
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 branch of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Cut half of the chorizo in fine slices to obtain strips of the same length as the sole fillets.
3. Season each fillet with salt and pepper and add a strip of chorizo. Roll together and hold with a toothpick.
4. Put in a baking plate that you have previously lightly oiled. Sprinkle each prepared roll with a little olive oil and bake for 8 minutes.
5. Finely chop the remaining chorizo and pan fry them without adding any oil.
Add chopped rosemary and bread crumbs. Stir and grill for 2 minutes while stirring.
6. Remove the toothpicks and serve each roll with a little bit of crispy chorizo.
Ready to eat!