Veal chop with mushrooms
- 6 veal chop
- 45g of butter
- 375g of mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 3cl of calvados
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- Pepper and salt
1. Slice the onions and mushrooms.
2. Flour the veal chops and brown them in butter. When they are well browned, add the mushrooms and onions.
3. Cook over a low heat, covered, for 20 minutes.
4. Heat the calvados in a small saucepan, pour it over the meat and flare.
5. Stir in the cream, let it warm up and serve with potatoes or mashed potatoes (as you prefer)
Ready to eat!